Book on River’s edge Swiss tent & Cottage @ Rs. 3,000/- & 3,600/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, firstname.lastname@example.org
Imp Notes – Its our Associated camp site – Its recommended if you want to have a feel to stay inside the forest as its located on Forest Dep. Land in a Association with the same.
Its recommended for Nature & Wild Life Lovers as Its River Facing and located inside the Reserved Forest Land with Association with The Forest Department.
Corbett Jungle Camp – Jim Corbett – On River’s edge & Inside The Forest
Corbett Jungle Camp is located at walking distance from the Main Corbett Park Bijrani/Aamdanda gate and is situated on the periphery of the Park right above River Kosi bed. It has been developed on a Theme Indian Cottage and thus have combination of 7 spacious triple bedded cozy bamboo cottage huts, 7 Dlx. Twin bedded tents have an attached bathroom/toilet, 14 normal triple bedded tents and 2 Jumbo eight bedded Tents. All Cottages have an inner courtyard and a 2 room house with basic modern facilities including attached bath, running hot and cold water showers, toilet, cooler/heater.
Special theme-dinners arranged on request. Bonfire is an attraction every night. One can take a convenient walk in the Reserve’s forest for bird watching, as the entire place is flourishing with fruit-trees. The estate has a pasture nearby that attracts spotted & barking deers, which come soon after the dusk. With a searchlight, one can watch the nightlife who is actually watching the Guest. As darkness falls, in the peace and tranquility of the night and under the wonderful canopy of a galaxy of stars, one can hear various animals call – including the alarm-call of the deer, the howling of jackals, or the occasional roar of a tiger.
- 24 hrs. running hot/cold water.
- Ample parking space.
- Transportation (pick and drop) facility.
- In-house Restaurant.
- Fun Activities (Badminton, Chess, Carom, Cricket etc.).
- Play ground & park.
- Peaceful location.
- Wide view of river, forest from Campitself.
- Accommodation in tents/cottages/huts.
There are Four Option to Book Jungle Safari.-
- Option 01 – Elephant Safari – Rs. 3,500/- ( Duration 2 to 2 ½ Hrs) Maximum 4 Adults
- Option – 02- Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,000/- Per Open Gypsy Corbett Land Scape Zone – Reserve Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 03 – Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,500/- Per Open Gypsy like Bijrani/ Jhirna/ Durgadevi Zone Conservation Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 04 – Dhikala Canter Safari – Rs. 1,450/- Per Person ( Duration 04 Hrs )
Inclusions Of Open Gypsy Safari –
- Pick up & Drop at Resort,
- All Applicable Taxes & Entry fees, Guide Fees & Transportation Charges included,
- Charges for Indian Nationals Only
You are requested to carry a Photo Id to Book your Jungle Safari its Mandatory.
Note – we need One Photo Id number of everyone who are coming for Safari with age & Gender.
Terms & Conditions
- The Booking / Reservation shall be confirmed from the corporate office after the receipt of full payment in advance.
- Any additional night will be charged on pro-rata basis.
- The Resort has the right to revise / suspend any tariff/ Package offered at any point of time and refund.
- becuase of any unforseen situation or natural calamity or any personal or professional reasons or now Show client is liable to pay the entire amount to us.
Beacuse of any other situation like personally disliking the booked place or reasons of service which leads to any dissatisfaction of the client is not our part of service in any of these case we are not liable to loose our payment as we are the sales peoples and promote Accommodations after our complete R&D to get the best of its class services to retain our client as an individual or Corporate as Guest is precious.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival date – 65% refund
- 29 – 15 days prior to arrival date – 45% refund
- 14 – 07 days prior to arrival date – 25% refund
- Within 7 days of arrival date – no refund
Imp. Note – Please note that once safari confirmed or booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari and Elephant Safari is non-refundable.
Book on River’s edge Swiss tent & Cottage @ Rs. 3,000/-& 3,600/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, email@example.com