Book Your Cottage @ Rs. 3,999/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashoka’s Tiger Trail – PURE JUNGLE STAY ( Why Us ) – 3 star Recommended Resort
Ashoka’s Tiger Trail Resort offers you an British era stay in Victorian styled cottages as is ( being offered in the Jhirna range) with thatched roofs in remote village of Dhela on the southern periphery of the JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK a stay in the wilderness close to protected areas and nature reserves. Spread in over 4.5 acre of land our resort in Jim Corbett National Park which is surrounded by electrified fencing for your safety is a dense island of various varities of wild trees and plant growing naturally with cottages placed haphazardly all over.
The guides provided by the resort takes you on jim Corbett wildlife viewing and village walks. The surrounding/core area of the ashoka’s resort in jim corbett park offers a truly wild experience full of alarm calls, evidence of big cats and cats pugmarks.
Come experience the power and beauty of the jungle while relaxing in our cozy accommodations in Jim Corbett National Park. With 11 Victorian styled cottages and 15 deluxe rooms with all luxurious amenities. Ashoka’s Tiger Trail Resort offers you a pleasant stay very close to nature in intimate group. it is the perfect spot for nature lovers who want to experience unspoiled nature and tranquility while enjoying all the amenities of fine lodging and dining.
There are Four Option to Book Jungle Safari.-
- Option 01 – Elephant Safari – Rs. 3,500/- ( Duration 2 to 2 ½ Hrs) Maximum 4 Adults
- Option – 02- Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,000/- Per Open Gypsy Corbett Land Scape Zone – Reserve Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 03 – Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,500/- Per Open Gypsy like Bijrani/ Jhirna/ Durgadevi Zone Conservation Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 04 – Dhikala Canter Safari – Rs. 1,450/- Per Person ( Duration 04 Hrs )
Inclusions Of Open Gypsy Safari –
- Pick up & Drop at Resort,
- All Applicable Taxes & Entry fess, Guide Fees & Transportation Charges included,
- Charges for Indian Nationals Only
You are requested to carry a Photo Id to Book your Jungle Safari its Mandatory.
Note – we need One Photo Id number of everyone who are coming for Safari with age & Gender.
Terms & Conditions
- The Booking / Reservation shall be confirmed from the corporate office after the receipt of full payment in advance.
- Any additional night will be charged on pro-rata basis.
- The Resort has the right to revise / suspend any tariff/ Package offered at any point of time and refund.
- becuase of any unforseen situation or natural calamity or any personal or professional reasons or now Show client is liable to pay the entire amount to us.
Beacuse of any other situation like personally disliking the booked place or reasons of service which leads to any dissatisfaction of the client is not our part of service in any of these case we are not liable to loose our payment as we are the sales peoples and promote Accommodations after our complete R&D to get the best of its class services to retain our client as an individual or Corporate as Guest is precious.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival date – 65% refund
- 29 – 15 days prior to arrival date – 45% refund
- 14 – 07 days prior to arrival date – 25% refund
- Within 7 days of arrival date – no refund
Imp. Note – Please note that once safari confirmed or booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari and Elephant Safari is non-refundable.
Book Your Cottage @ Rs. 3,999/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, email@example.com –