Package Starts @ Rs. 5,999/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, email@example.com –
About Nadiya Parao Resort – Jim Corbett National Park
Nadiya Parao Resort is situated on the surrounding area of the Jim Corbett National Park. Spread over an area of 12 acres, it is 4kms far from Bijrani gate, placed on right across the jungles of Jim Corbett at Dhikuli village, on Ranikhet road.
Nadia Parao Corbett offers a collection of comfortable housing options total 34 air conditioned luxury rooms, elegantly designed air conditioned cottages, multi-cuisine restaurant, super king size swimming pool, hot & cold running water having all the modern amenities.
This resort provides you thrilling open jeep safari or even an elephant ridge and trekking. It has huge area for nature walk and actually provides outdoor feeling.
One of the most ‘value for money’ places to stay while visiting Corbett National Park. In house facilities include extremely comfortable cottages with en suite facilities, 4×4 vehicles and expert guides for wildlife safaris, 2 elephants for tiger tracking, special dinners and bar-be-cue on order, campfires, nature and bird walks, Himalayan excursions and varied activities
Room service, Laundry service, Spa, Swimming Pool, Bone Fire Arrangements,Children Park. Wild Life Movies, Carom Chess, Table Tennis etc..
Travel desk, Big Gardens, Internet (Wi-Fi Freedom), Open space- good for children, Health Club..
There are Four Option to Book Jungle Safari.-
- Option 01 – Elephant Safari – Rs. 3,500/- ( Duration 2 to 2 ½ Hrs) Maximum 4 Adults
- Option – 02- Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,000/- Per Open Gypsy Corbett Land Scape Zone – Reserve Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 03 – Charges for Open Gypsy Safari – Rs. 4,500/- Per Open Gypsy like Bijrani/ Jhirna/ Durgadevi Zone Conservation Forest ( Duration 3 to 4 Hrs )
- Option – 04 – Dhikala Canter Safari – Rs. 1,450/- Per Person ( Duration 04 Hrs )
Inclusions Of Open Gypsy Safari –
- Pick up & Drop at Resort,
- All Applicable Taxes & Entry fess, Guide Fees & Transportation Charges included,
- Charges for Indian Nationals Only
You are requested to carry a Photo Id to Book your Jungle Safari its Mandatory.
Note – we need One Photo Id number of everyone who are coming for Safari with age & Gender.
Terms & Conditions
- The Booking / Reservation shall be confirmed from the corporate office after the receipt of full payment in advance.
- Any additional night will be charged on pro-rata basis.
- The Resort has the right to revise / suspend any tariff/ Package offered at any point of time and refund.
- becuase of any unforseen situation or natural calamity or any personal or professional reasons or now Show client is liable to pay the entire amount to us.
Beacuse of any other situation like personally disliking the booked place or reasons of service which leads to any dissatisfaction of the client is not our part of service in any of these case we are not liable to loose our payment as we are the sales peoples and promote Accommodations after our complete R&D to get the best of its class services to retain our client as an individual or Corporate as Guest is precious.
- 30 days or more prior to arrival date – 65% refund
- 29 – 15 days prior to arrival date – 45% refund
- 14 – 07 days prior to arrival date – 25% refund
- Within 7 days of arrival date – no refund
Imp. Note – Please note that once safari confirmed or booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari and Elephant Safari is non-refundable.
Package Starts @ Rs. 5,999/- Per Couple with All Meals – Take Free Advice from an Expert on – +91 7900 417786, firstname.lastname@example.org